Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Very First Post [REVIEW]~ Etude Rosy Tint Lips No.8 ~

Hi! Welcome to this blog. I can say, this is my very first post :) I'm Yunita and I was born in June... and Yup! that's why I named my blog June-Nita :)) I am interested in makeup because of Michelle Phan!! :) She inspired me to learn about makeup 2 years ago, and now I become addicted to this thing. It's kind of positive addiction, right? Lol. It doesn't mean that I am a pro in make up world now. I'm still learning and trying many things, but I would like to share this interest with you :) So, I hope you guys enjoy my post ♥


Etude Rosy Tint Lips No. 8

Etude Rosy Tint Lips Shades

I know this lip tint is not a new product from ETUDE, but this is my first lip tint and become my all time favorite. This lip tint has 8 shades that is inspired by roses color. All of them are pretty, but only this one that can made me fall in love with 


The tube of lip tint

The packaging are so cute (both the tube and the box) . To use this you need to squeeze the tube, and the amount of tint will come out to the applicator. The applicator doesn't have a sharp edge, so sometime I use lip brush instead.

The color on the hand

The formula is so creamy and has matte finish but it won't make the lips feel dry. The color is so pigmented. It delivers even and opaque on the lips.

The color of the stain

It transfers a lot when drinking or eating (just like other lipsticks)......, but it gives the stain on the lips. I rubbed my hand with tissue, all the tint is gone except the stain. So, the lips still have the soft color after meal :)



Verdict:

Pros:
  • Cute packaging
  • Opaque color
  • Creamy formula
  • Don't make the lips feel dry
  • Matte finish

Cons:
  • Transfer a lot

Rating:  ★★★★★ ★★★★☆ (9/10)


Overall, I am satisfied with this product. It will be perfect if it is transfer-proof. I will definitely repurchase this. ♥



Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy this post and leave your comment below. 

Stay Pretty, Stay Fabulous!





No comments:

Post a Comment